Terms and Conditions
1. Content Ownership. The content or other materials on the Site including, but not limited to, all text, audio, images, data, software, code and other materials or elements (collectively the "Content") are owned and copyrighted by The Ag Fix, its licensors or others with all rights reserved. You may not use the Content, except as provided in this Legal Policy, without the prior written permission of The Ag Fix. All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Site are either the trademarks or service marks (registered or unregistered) of The Ag Fix or its licensors unless otherwise stated herein. The Ag Fix and its licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Site. No license is granted to you in connection with such Content contained on the Site other than expressly provided in this Legal Policy. 2. User Conduct. The Ag Fix maintains the Site for information, education, and communication only and grants you permission to use the Site and to download Content, but only for general information purposes; provided, however, that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained on the Content, that you do not distribute, modify, copy, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise use Content without the prior written permission of The Ag Fix. The download or use of any images displayed on the Site, by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless permitted by the prior written permission of The Ag Fix.
You agree to not engage in any of the following activities on the Site:
Upload, post or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, threatening to another person or entity, infringing, defamatory, false, confidential, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
Impersonating another user, person or entity, including any official or employee of The Ag Fix; or
Use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Legal Policy. You agree not to use the Site:
In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm The Ag Fix or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Legal Policy, your right to use the Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by this Legal Policy is a breach of this Legal Policy and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites not under the ownership or editorial control of The Ag Fix. Such links are provided for your convenience only without any express or implied warranties by The Ag Fix of any products, services, advice or information available from such sites. The Ag Fix does not warrant and specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for your use of such sites and you hereby release The Ag Fix, its officers, directors and agents from any and all such responsibility or liability for the same. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
4. Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
5. Annual Subscriptions. We may offer our services on an annual subscription basis. By subscribing to the, our services, you authorize us to charge your credit card or debit card an initial annual subscription payment at the time of signing up, or, if you elect, twelve (12) equal monthly installment payments which will take place on the next billing day of your billing cycle. After the expiration of the initial 1-year subscription period, you may cancel your subscription at any time by providing notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for any recurring charges that take place prior to cancellation. The Ag Fix reserves the right to move your next billing day at any time without any further authorization from you. We may modify the fees at any time by posting such modification on our website, and any such modification shall go into effect thirty (30) days after it is so posted.
30 Day Trial Periods Cancellation Policy If you elect to cancel prior to the end of your trial period, you need to send a request to cancel your subscription to email@example.com. Please provide your name, address and statement requesting cancellation. The Ag Fix will cancel your automatic payments and you will receive notification. This means we'll no longer automatically draw money from your account..
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. NEITHER THE AG FIX NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE AG FIX’S SITES. YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE AG FIX’S SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY: THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE; FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; INACCURACY OR INCOMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, ERRORS IN THE CONTENT OR SITE, OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; LINE FAILURE; INTRUSION, HACKING OR VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE AG FIX’S SITES BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. THE AG FIX DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO IT AT ANY OF THE AG FIX’S SITES.
THE AG FIX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR OTHER DAMAGES IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, THE AG FIX IS NOT LIABLE EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.
THE AG FIX’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
8. DISCLAIMER. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE AG FIX NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE AG FIX MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE AG FIX NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE AG FIX REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE AG FIX DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS NON-INFRINGING; AND/OR THE SITE IS SECURE FROM TAMPERING, HACKING OR INTRUSION BY THIRD PARTIES. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, THE AG FIX, AND ITS respective directors, OFFICERS, employees, agents, licensors and service providers disclaim all representations and warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement; OR ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE YOU (AND NOT THE AG FIX) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF ANY EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR OTHER ITEMS NECESSARY TO USE THE SITE OR VIEW THE CONTENT.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
9. Export Control. Software and other materials from the Site may be subject to United States Export Control and these laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. The Ag Fix does not authorize the exportation or download of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
10. Cautionary Language Regarding Forward Looking Information. The Site may contain statements, estimates or projections that constitute, "forward-looking statements" as defined under U.S. federal securities laws. Generally, the words "believe," "expect," "intend," "estimate," "anticipate," "project," "will" and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements, which generally are not historical in nature. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from The Ag Fix’s historical experience and its present expectations or projections. You should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date they are made. The Ag Fix undertakes no obligations to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
11. Site Content. The information contained on the Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an advertisement or a solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell any commodity or related derivative or other financial instrument. You may only copy the information on the Site or disclose its contents with The Ag Fix’s prior written consent and only as permitted under applicable law, including the Commodity Exchange Act, as amended [7 U.S.C. § 1, et seq.] and the rules and regulations thereunder, the Securities Exchange Act, as amended [15 U.S.C. § 78a et seq.] and the rules and regulations thereunder, and the rules and regulations of any applicable self-regulatory organization such as the National Futures Association (“NFA”) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”).
12. Revisions to the Terms or Site. The Ag Fix may at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, revise or modify this Legal Policy. Any such revisions will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this Site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this Site to review the current Legal Policy.
13. User Names and Passwords. If this Site allows you to create a User Name and a Password or to use an assigned User Name and Password in order to access areas of this Site then:
You agree to use the Site solely for legitimate and legal purposes;
When registering for a User Name, you agree that you will use only accurate and truthful information about yourself or entity and you will not imitate any other person, entity or assume a false identity;
You agree to immediately notify The Ag Fix of any unauthorized use of your Password, User Name or the Site, or any other breach of security (send notice to us via the contact information on this Site);
Your User Name and Password are individual and proprietary to you, and You agree not to share your User Name or Password with any other person or entity;
You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You agree to assume and bear full responsibility for all risks and damages arising out of the use of the Site by you and any other person or entity using your Account, User Name or Password.
15. Site Security. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing or crashing; or (d) by using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from The Ag Fix on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer). The Ag Fix may investigate occurrences that potentially involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.